Ipsy August 2013 Sneak Peeks and Spoilers!

Update~
The glam rooms are open and here is what I will be getting,
 the 5 goodies at the top are in my bag and on its way to me!
I will post a review as soon as my bag gets to me :)
 ~Update

The first sneak peek as been emailed!

 They always send out an email to inactive accounts in showing one of the goodies we will be getting I guess in hopes to bring people in or back.
I will update the post as Ipsy release sneak peeks so check back often!
If you are not already side up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!
Here is the 1st sneak peek from August's bag!


AUGUST SNEAK PEEK #1:
 Pro-lips at your fingertips from start to finish with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items.
http://mygl.am/AugustGlamBagSneakPeek1
Spoiler- Urban Decay Revolution lipstick or a NOYA Beauty Lip Balm 


AUGUST GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2: 
Skin perfection is in session with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items!
 http://mygl.am/AugustGlamBagSneakPeek2
Spoiler- Michael Todd products! On the Michael Todd site it looks like they have confirmed the products to be Jojoba charcoal facial scrub and Pumpkin nutrient-rich facial mask



AUGUST GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #3:
 Boost your look from good to glam with this eye-popping item! 
http://mygl.am/AugustGlamBagSneakPeek3
 Spoiler- Lash Booster Mascara by Pixi. Very excited for this!
AUGUST GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #4: 
Class is in session with TWO of these amazing items in your August Glam Bag!
 http://mygl.am/AugustGlamBagSneakPeek4
Ipsy says that each bag will get 2 of these 7 items!
Spoiler-
1. Nailtini nail lacquer There was Nailtitni polish in last months bag but Ipsy has said there will be no repeats so I am sure it will be a different color.
2. Pacifica BB cream This may not be right but I am crossing my fingers that it is :)
3. Smashbox Photo Finish primer Another could be wrong, looks like to full size tube so it may be right.
4. City Color Cosmetics Cheek Stain  This is confirmed and will be in the bags!
5. Mica Beauty shimmer powder Another past item or brand I should say.  I actually use one of the two Mica Beauty goodies that I received all the time so I am pretty excited to see what comes.
6. NYX Cosmetics blush Again, another past brand. I did not like the last blush I got but it made a great gift for someone who already loved and used what I got.
7. There is a liner of some kind but I am not sure what kind, I will update later!
So, that adds up to 5 items in the bags. If there is 6 there will be one more sneak peek from Ipsy on their facebook page but if not the last sneak peek should be of the bag! I am thinking the bag will be glittery and purple!

AUGUST GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #5:
 Get ready to learn about what Glamour is all about this August.  
http://mygl.am/AugustGlamBagSneakPeek5
 Looks like the last update is here and it is for the bag!

Follow this blog with bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin