Sunday, July 21, 2013

Inspired by Nails with Tutorial- Woven Checkers


 I needed a angled eyeshadow brush so I picked up the Sonia Kashuk's "Native Beauty 4- Piece Brush Set" when I went to Target a few weeks ago. It came with the cutest case that I have been obsessed with so I decided that I would do an inspired by nail design and tutorial.
Here is what I used.
Sally, Kennedy & Brandt from Julep
Rimmel top and base coat.
Salon Express SE22 stamp plate.
 Starting with Kennedy, apply a coat or two as your base.
 Next using Sally, get as much of the polish off the brush.
 Starting at the edges bring the almost dry brush to the center on both sides.
It will give it a nice texture look.
 Use the checker design the SE22 plate.
 Stamp all nails with the design.
 And apply your top coat!
I used Rimmel base and top coat pro linked above.
You can also try it matte, I used a matte top by Julep.

Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using #LanieBuck
I'd love to see how it turns out if you give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed :)