Monday, July 29, 2013

Inspired by Nails- Foiled Glass with my first attempt at a video!

This is a part 2 of this post, I liked what I did but I wanted do do a full nail with the "foiled glass" look.
What I used-
Viola by Julep
French White Tip by Sally
Hansen
Chunky Holo Clover by
Kleancolor
Golden Rainbow Foil
Dotting tool
Base Coat Top Coat Pro by Rimmel
Apply Viola on all fingers but the ring finger, paint that finger white.
Apply you foil on all nails then apply a coat of two of "Chunky Holo Clover" or another jelly polish.
The polish seems to shrink some when using foil  so what until your nails are dry to apply you top coat. Once they are dry apply your top coat and clean up around you nails if needed and you are done!

Check out my video and let me know what you think!
 

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy!

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!
Like me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!