DIY Craft- Polish or Nik Nak Rack.

I wanted to make a custom rack for my office since my move 3 months ago and when my fiance got tired of hearing about it he took me to get the goods to make this beauty! 
The shelves are 1x2x2 and the back board is 1/4x6x2. Each shelf is glued with 2 screws on the base board 4" apart. All the wood was bought at Home Depot for just over $5. 
It took one day to make. It would have been faster but I started it at night and wanted to see how the paint looked in natural light.  I was worried that the wood would just absorb the paint because I did not use a primer but it was A-Okay and came out great! 

Thanks for stopping by, hope you find this inspiring!  

Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using #LanieBuck
I'd love to see how it turns out if you give it a try!
 
Follow this blog with bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin